Announcement of job openings:
Position: Full-time Cook at Humility of Mary Center (click to download full job description)
Currently seeking a full-time cook. $14 per hour plus benefits. Contact Mike Duffy, HMC Administrator, at 563-336-8408 or [email protected]
Position: Full-Time Cook
Shift: Cross-train Cook 1 (6am-2:30pm) & [Primary role] Cook 2 (10am-6:30pm)
Primary Duties: Cook 1: Prepare/serve breakfast and lunch meals; food storage
and cleaning as needed.
Cook 2: Assist with lunch/salad bar set-up and prepare/serve
supper meal; food storage and cleaning as needed.
Wage: Base pay is $14/hour with benefits.
· Prefer someone who has experience cooking for 20-50 people per meal.
· Must be able to read/understand written recipes.
· Good physical and emotional health necessary for working in a kitchen environment.
· Good customer service skills.
· Remains professional while working in the kitchen and dealing with others.
· Must have strong work ethic and reliability.
Apply: Contact Mike Duffy, Administrator
Email: [email protected]
Address: Humility of Mary Center
820 West Central Park Ave.
Davenport, IA 52804 Phone: 563-323-9466
The Congregation of the Humility of Mary is committed to these Principles of Sustainability:
- Recognize and honor the interdependence of all life communities. Be Conscious of connections.
- Make choices that express our commitment to simple living and ecological sustainability. Be serious about simplicity and sustainability.
- Maximize the use of natural, renewsable energies and minimize waste. Follow Earth's waste-less ways.
- Promote ecojustice and ethical responsibililty. Live in right relationships.