The Congregation of the Humility of Mary and Our Lady of the Prairie Retreat are following all CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and State of Iowa COVID-19 guidelines to minimize the risk of transmission. However, the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period, which suggests that carriers of this virus may not show symptoms but may still be highly contagious. Even after following all set protocols, it is still possible to contract COVID-19.
Please refrain from attending any Our Lady of the Prairie Retreat events if presenting any of these symptoms on the day of the event:
· Shortness of breath
· Dry cough
· Runny nose
· Sore throat
Please refrain from attending any Our Lady of the Prairie Retreat events if:
· You, or anyone in your household, have been in contact with a person who has been
diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event.
· You, or anyone in your household, have traveled outside the United States within 14 days prior to the event.
If you have questions contact 563-336-8414 or [email protected]
MASKS WILL BE PROVIDED
Guidelines for Walking at The Prairie during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We welcome you to enjoy our beautiful grounds and ask that you follow the requested guidelines for the health and safety of all persons associated with Our Lady of the Prairie Retreat.
1. Contact the OLPR Director at 563-374-1092 or [email protected] to make a reservation for the time you plan to be there. Regular programs and retreats will have preference for use of the grounds.
2. Be aware that the buildings are not available for your use.
3. When walking, please maintain a distance of six feet apart from other persons not in your group.
4. You walk at your own risk; be aware of uneven ground, beehives and other possible dangers.
Thank you. Have a pleasant and relaxing outdoor experience!